Friday, January 8, 2010

nothing breaks my heart more than wasted talent


Graffiti artist Banksy said;

"Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent, leave the house before you find something worth staying in for. "

I have met people from all walks of life, some with potential, and some without. There is nothing that breaks my heart more, than to see someone with so much inside of them let it slip away. I will be the first to admit, that some dreams seem unattainable. However I will also say that if you have a gift please for the love of everything good in this world, USE IT. Take a picture, write a story, paint, draw, play music.

CREATE SOMETHING.

Anything...

It will only do good things for you.
Don't use where you come from as a cop-out.
Live your dream, and forget about what you've been told.

No comments:

Post a Comment